Architecture and Design
The Architecture and Design (ARCADE) Lab at Columbia is a collection of
researchers focused on developing the next generation of hardware
architectures and software systems.
- 1/14/14: Q100 paper to appear at ASPLOS '14. Preprint available here.
- 3/6/13: Energy-efficient data partitioning paper to appear at ISCA
'13. Preprint available here.
- 10/15/12: Our paper on measuring interference in a live datacenter to appear at SC '12
- 6/6/12: Harmony 1.0 released
- 3/1/12: Our paper on Parallel Block Vectors to appear at ISCA '12